On April 1st, it has been announced that the three Visual-kei bands DaizyStripper, A and Vainqueur have gotten together for a project to help the victims of the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku earthquake.
It is planned that the three groups will be releasing a “Visual-kei Version” of the song “We Are the World”.
Next to that, DaizyStripper are also following their own relief fund raising program, where as they are donating the profits of the songs available for download on their mobile site. The campaign is still open until April 7th, 2011.
"I think there are still many people, who are leading a hard life, however, there are many friends, who would like to support and help. I hope that just one more person possible will be able to smile. When becoming happy, we can laugh again together." DaizyStripper Kazami (Dr. & Piano)
- taosukete likes this
- sujk likes this
- moggy-mog likes this
- jrock-ara-kpop likes this
- diana-hime reblogged this from welovejrock
- welovejrock reblogged this from virtual-fakeman
- lovicat reblogged this from cheshiresmilexx and added:
- cheshiresmilexx likes this
- kai-is-only-mine reblogged this from virtual-fakeman
- kaibito likes this
- erenhotbuttjaeger likes this
- andreievichekov likes this
- hana-kotoba likes this
- therukiholic reblogged this from virtual-fakeman and added:
- virtual-fakeman posted this